[GLLUG] Hosting recommendations

Robert McKay robert at mckay.com
Tue Mar 24 17:05:03 UTC 2020

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/servers.xml
the KS-1 is constantly out of stock, but if you keep checking back
eventually there will be availability.

Their VPSes are even cheaper and unlike the dedicated servers are
usually available.
https://www.kimsufi.com/en/vps-ssd.xml

or for a bit more money scaleway is also very good value
https://www.scaleway.com/en/dedibox/start/