[GLLUG] Hosting recommendations

James Holland holland.james at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 05:21:26 UTC 2020

I use Google Compute Engine. They offer an f1-micro with every gmail
account which is 512M RAM and 1 vcpu. You have to put in your credit
card - but you might have it in already if you use the Play Store. I use
Ubuntu Minimal with Wordpress and Cloudflare to cache images.
Occasionally it goes over the monthly limit but I've never paid more
than £0.12 per month.

https://cloud.google.com/free