[gloucs] changes...

Guy Edwards gloucs@mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 23 00:27:01 2002

Just trying out the new mailing list...

In a fit of enthusiasm we've registered a sourceforge project for the
GLUG, as there's now a few of us working on the website at once and its
easy to organise things this way (task management, bug reporting, even
the cvs for working on the same files at once).

We're trying to move the site toward the W3C's guidelines for
accessibility for handicapped users and good coding practice etc, but
most of the awkward changes have been done now. It's been tested with
Mozilla 1.0, opera 6.03, IE6 and Konqueror 3.02 so far. If your using
anything different to those we'd be interested in how it appears.

If you get any errors (however small) browsing the GLUG site you can now
report them at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=60709&atid=495037
it would help if you give details of the error and your browser version.

It's only just been registered so we'll set it up properly over the next
week and link the sites together.

Theres also a section where you can submit ideas / feature requests at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=495040&group_id=60709&func=browse

Laters
Guy