[gloucs] changes...

Sean Keane gloucs@mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 23 09:59:01 2002

It is a generally accepted fact, that on Friday 23 Aug 2002 00:17, Guy=20
Edwards felt compelled to set hand to keyboard and type:

> Just trying out the new mailing list...

Indeed... I use mailman for my own mailing lists... it has some nice=20
features I admit... oh well, it doesn't take long to change kmail's filte=
rs

> In a fit of enthusiasm we've registered a sourceforge project for the
> GLUG, as there's now a few of us working on the website at once and its
> easy to organise things this way (task management, bug reporting, even
> the cvs for working on the same files at once).

Sounds like overkill to me, but hey...

> We're trying to move the site toward the W3C's guidelines for
> accessibility for handicapped users and good coding practice etc, but
> most of the awkward changes have been done now. It's been tested with
> Mozilla 1.0, opera 6.03, IE6 and Konqueror 3.02 so far. If your using
> anything different to those we'd be interested in how it appears.

Lynks, W3, Links... (Konq 3.03)?