[gloucs] changes...

Sean Keane gloucs@mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 23 12:02:01 2002

It is a generally accepted fact, that on Friday 23 Aug 2002 11:55, Guy=20
Edwards felt compelled to set hand to keyboard and type:

> It's part of the W3c's guidelines that the site has to be easy to use i=
> a b/w environment so we can do something to make the tabs more obvious.

Well yes... I'm not saying that the site is awkward, just that those=20
browsers are.

> No this has happened on 3.0.1, I'd forgotten about it....
> (checks website...)
>
> Of course it would help if the html was valid, whoops :-), probably
> something to do with the invalid "br" that the validator reports. Have =
> look again tomorrow to see if it's fixed.

These things happen.
I doubt a rogue <br> would cause it but... well yeah, you never know.