[Gloucs] Tonight

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 27 09:27:01 2002

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 09:10, johnmckeown wrote:

> that send to data to something like the gimp for display and later
> manipulation? We will need the images to appear slowly over a period of
> 5-10 mins as each scan progresses in order to see if it is working OK.

John, don't you do a lot of work with PHP/MySQL? Is it possible to
easily feed the data into a database and have a web front end that makes
a graph graphic each time you visit, like one of those PHP/MySQL on-line
polls do? It could save and store old images too perhaps?

I just thought it might be easier than giving it to GIMP but I wouldn't
know.

just an idea,
Guy