[Gloucs] USB Key Drive

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 27 11:21:02 2002

Inspired by your sucess with the usb thing, I stayed up late last night
and now have my matchbox-sized l'espion digital camera working under
Linux, (In the end it was easier to setup than under windows). I would
recommend these to anyone as they're only =A339.99 and they're tiny and of
course, work under Linux.

I will bring it to the meeting....

Guy