[Gloucs] Meeting

Glyn Davies gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Dec 1 12:43:01 2002

Guy Edwards wrote:
> The meeting
> anything like that, just a suggestion.

Not sure if there's been complaints, huge defections or if this is just
a preceived problem. I personally enjoy the chat on this list (apologies
to those that don't for adding to it).

However, how about setting up a second list 'gloucs-chat' for those that
way inclined and keeping 'gloucs' for 'core business'[1]. Should be a
doddle for the mailman admin.

An alternative is a newsgroup of course.

[1] Arrrrrrggggghhhh! I've turned into a suit. Shoot me now!

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies