[Gloucs] Win4Lin License

Mick Brooks gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 17:09:01 2002

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

Well, I now have a license key for Win4Lin.

Ideas what to do with it?

(I wonder if they use Win4Lin to run Outlook to send emails in windows
character sets at Netraverse?)

--
Mick Brooks
michael.brooks@physics.ox.ac.uk

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

 Hello,

Thank you for accepting our offer to become a NeTraverse sponsored LUG. We
are very excited to be part of the success of your User’s Group. We are
initially offering a copy of our Win4Lin 4.0 Workstation Edition License (a
$89.99 value) for you to offer to one of your members in whatever way you
see fit. The attached PDF file is a license certificate that can be printed
out and offered to anyone in your LUG, it includes instructions for
downloading and using our software. We also would like to offer a discount
to any of your members on our electronic version of our software. Your
members can claim a $20 discount off of our $89.99 retail price at
http://www.netraverse.com/LUG/special.htm.

We do have a badge program that we offer the opportunity for you to add our
sponsored by NeTraverse LUG logo to your web page. Information is available
at www.netraverse.com/LUG/ participation is voluntary.

Additionally, in the upcoming months we will be offering additional free
software as well as discounts on other software from our partners and
ourselves as part of our LUG Sponsorship program.

Thank you for accepting our invitation and please let us know if this there
is anything else we can do to support your LUG.

Regards,

Mark R. Hinkle
Vice President
NeTraverse