[Gloucs] ** Next Meeting 17th December **

Will Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 16 19:30:01 2002

--+HP7ph2BbKc20aGI

Hi Everyone!

Would it be possible for someone to copy SuSE 8.1 for me as my
CD writer has just died. I need it for a friend who is trying
Linux and so far nothing has been that satisfactory. After reading
the reviews it seems SuSE is clearly ahead of the competition in=20
terms of ease-of-use and hardware plug-and-pray.=20

I will of course pay for the inconvenience ;)

Although if I can only borrow the disks then I will be happy
to take them into work to copy them.

Thanks,

Will