[Gloucs] ** Next Meeting 17th December **

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 10 22:18:00 2002

This is your next meeting warning, one week in advance.

Tuesday 17th December 7pm
The Internet Cafe at Cross Keys Inn, 67 Barnwood Road, Gloucester.

* I think I agreed to do a talk on distributed client programs. John
also has more left from the Hereford event.

* Would any of the IRC veterans be willing to give a short talk on how
IRC works and what clients are available? I know even some of the gurus
have been a bit lost when it comes to IRC (eg it's been requested).

* Would anyone else be able to do a talk? Just a quick 5 minutes on your
favorite application? I can bring a laptop with Mandrake 9.0 on it, and
if you name the app I can make sure it's on it.

* Also shout now if there is a certain distribution you would like to
borrow at the next meeting and it can be arranged.

Just so it's set in stone:
Glyns doing a talk in January on Wireless networking with Linux

Guy