[Gloucs] ** Next Meeting 17th December **

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 17 23:19:00 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 21:56, Mick Brooks wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 05:18:20PM +0000, Guy Edwards wrote:
> > If anyone wants me to pick up anything in time for the meeting tonight,
> > you had better say quick, remember my email account has "interesting
> > time related delay features" which I've no idea what they're caused by.
>
> The time of arrival of your message (Tue Dec 17 21:39:44 2002) was a good
> demonstration of your problem :)
>
> The headers seem to suggest the problems are hotpop's.....

That's nothing, you're replying to a message that obviously has appeared
on the list but I haven't had arrive here yet. Yet your reply has turned
up before it......... my strange email gets stranger.

Also big apologies on list to Jinxy who was expecting me to pick him up
in Stonehouse (major whoops) er... lack of communication... sorry for
the standing in the cold thing.

Guy