[Gloucs] meetings and website

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Dec 29 17:32:00 2002

Hi all,

I've put the new dates for each meeting up, right until March
http://www.gloucs.lug.org.uk

Glyn are you still doing a talk at the next meeting?

website
* New dates are up
* I've put the gentoo distribution on the links page
* The details of the previous 2 meetings are on the about page, John
what description do you want for what your talk subject was at the
previous meetings?
* Changed FB's distribution to Slackware on the members page (was that
right?) and mine to Mandrake 9.0.

Does anyone fancy doing a small or big talk at the next meeting? It's a
fair way off yet

Also does anyone want to do a little bit on the website at all, eg look
after the links page or re-write bits of the help articles?

You know what's coming next.... Seeing as there's quite a few of you
here (over 60 of you), one or two of you might want to submit details
for the members page.

it's quite easy, just email some of the below
(you can miss out bits like email etc)

distribution?
skills?
hobbies?
location?
homepage?
email?
and then a paragraph of waffle if you like. Even a thumbnail picture if
you've got one.

just an idea,

Hope you all had a good Christmas anyway,
Guy