[Gloucs] I-WORM/Opas.A

bjh gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 31 21:04:00 2002

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the reminder about the html facility, we had recently reinstalled
parts of the Operating System and had forgotten to check the html sending
and receiving format - have checked and it had been allowed - this aspect
has now been changed to text only.

Well done for the thought!

Best wishes...... Barrie