[Gloucs] be counted

Will Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Oct 6 00:35:01 2002

--5I6of5zJg18YgZEa

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 11:27:13AM +0100 or thereabouts, Guy Edwards wrote:
> I spotted this while googling,
>=20
> It should take you to a place where you register that you use Linux
> (it's the Gloucestershire page) you can choose subgroups of Cheltenham
> Stroud etc.
>=20
> http://counter.li.org/bycountry/GB%3Agls.html
>=20
> I recognised one name as being in the group but not the rest. Thought it
> might be of minor interest to someone.
>=20

Great, I've listed myself. Here's an incentive for the rest of you to
list too:

United Kingdom needs 48 more users to pass France and become no. 35

Go do it!

Will

--=20
When the ax entered the forest, the trees said, "The handle is one of us!"
		-- Turkish proverb

--5I6of5zJg18YgZEa

--5I6of5zJg18YgZEa--