[Gloucs] broadband

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 17:05:01 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 17:00, Craig Butler wrote:
> Hiya
>
> YES I am still alive !! been working lots (12hr night shifts !!)
>
> I got the ADSL speedtouch working through Mandrake 9 (Dolphin) Linux no probs,
> Just needs a download from the speedtouch site..
>
> When is then next meeting?

It's on the website....

oh ok then, (quick cut n paste)

Sunday 20th October, Nympsfield Village Hall from 2.00 pm, the plan is
to start at around 2:30

Paul Corner form the rather large Source Forge EMC project will be
appearing to do a demonstration on Linux CNC systems and Real Time
Linux. This should include some live demonstrations of working CNC
devices being controlled by Linux and won't be at our normal venue.

Guy