[Gloucs] broadband (was New member)

Craig Butler gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 20:05:00 2002

It might be worth trying BT Openworld -- u pay more but service is =
better...  I got told I could'nt have it from BT Broadband -- lived to =
far away (I actually live under 1/2 mile away from exchange !!)  BT =
'OPENWORLD' Broadband connected me no problems... and after a complaint =
to oftel I get it at cut rate !!!=20