[Gloucs] Mandrake 8.2 on a Dell Inspiron 8100

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 31 00:18:01 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 23:21, Francis Barton wrote:
> Hi Mike, and welcome to Linux and Gloucs LUG in particular (glad you were
> able to subscribe and post in the end).

Yep, we had a slight problem with the "subscribe here" link on the
website that I forgot to change to point to the new mailserver.

On which note I've just put the next two meetings up.
http://www.gloucs.lug.org.uk Please check the details. If anyone thinks
the dates are wrong/venues wrong etc then nows a good time to shout.

Also apologies for the 6+ hour delays my email service provide seems to
be putting on my email. I replied to this thread when it first appeared
but my message still hasn't arrived on the list.... When it does turn up
it's just going to mention things that everyone else has already said...

Guy