[Gloucs] ADSL Linux

Nick Woodruffe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 19:52:01 2002

John,

I'm confused here.  Is this ADSL device presents you with an ethernet
port then the vpi and vci numbers are added to the config setting for
your adsl router and not your linux workstation.  You linux workstation
would be setup with a suitable ip address to talk to your adsl router to
get to the internet.

What is the make and model of your ADSL device?

Regards

Nick.W