[Gloucs] realtime with Linux demo

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 21:33:00 2002

One of their guys in England, Paul Corner, has emailed and will be down
this part of the country at the end of October.

If he's to do a demo then I think his visit will have to pretty much
decide the meeting date. I'll get the dates he's down here so there's
some choice of which day, and also what equipment/facilities he will
need for the demo.

I get the impression that this is someone who really knows their stuff
on this subject so it should be an interesting talk.

Guy