[Gloucs] Testing, hello :)

Will Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 17 18:57:00 2002

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 05:02:41PM +0100 or thereabouts, jinxy@firenet.uk.c=
om wrote:
> \o/ Stumbled across your site when looking for something so I thought I'd=
 say hello :)

Hi

> I've started using Debian (Woody) and barr a few problems it's going grea=
t but I might have some newbie questions at some point :D

If you're using Woody, you'll not stay a newbie for long, good for you!
(I use a mixture of debian sarge/sid). I started out in Redhat 5.2
(which was as easy to use as debian is now ;), then on to SUSE, then
mandrake, then...aaaahhhh...debian. I'll try out Gentoo soon-ish.

> I live in Stonehouse so if you see someone holding a BT van a gun point s=
houting "INSTALL ADSL NOW MOFOS!!!" That'll be me. ;)
>=20

Mmm. I'm in Coaley, near Dursley, so you'll get ADSL first I think ;)
Although, I expect even 802.11a will be going strong by then so we'll
all be wireless!

Have fun,
Will