[Gloucs] stories

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 09:47:00 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 23:33, Guy Edwards wrote:
> > Plus congratulations on the application release. With stories like these you
> > should be careful not to pick up some kind of super hero nick name.
>
> The great thing about when things like these go right is being able to
> tell everyone. I will make sure to exagerate the size of the burgler
> with each telling.

"Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember with advantages
What feats he did that day: then shall our names.
Familiar in his mouth as household words
Harry the king, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester,
Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd."

Henry V Act IV scene 3

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace        |