[Gloucs] Linux demo CD - update

Mark Trotman mark at armscroft.com
Wed Dec 31 10:48:16 GMT 2003

Mark Trotman wrote:
> Thanks to all for their help today. I ended up downloading Morphix Light
> as suggested by Paul and that ran fine, 1st time. It only has the basic
> stuff (browser, emailer, gimp, abiword etc) but it should be OK for the
> purpose intended. Hopefully he'll want to move over to something more
> substantial fairly soon.

After running Morphix on my machine I tried running it on fathers PC
last night but it fell over due to the Hauppage (sp?) win/tv card! Am I
banging my head against a brick wall here? :-) Looks as though I'll have
to drag an old PC out and build RH or something on it. Grrrr...
Computers, don't ya just love 'em?

BTW, does any one know if any of the "major" distro's are compatible
with his Hauppage video card?

Cheers for now.

Have a great 2004!

--