[Gloucs] [ot] sourceforge website

bjh gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 5 20:42:00 2003

Hi Guy,

Looks good in Internet Explorer 6 - very fast download - only point I would
suggest you look at is the size of the two graphics on the right hand size
of the page at  http://lx-viewer.sourceforge.net/versions.php#new could be
reduced in size - being viewed on the large size - reduce them to increase
load speed - in fact comment is true on all pages with the graphics...

Not too sure if the maroon text lines on page
http://lx-viewer.sourceforge.net/targets.php are supposed to be links - if
so, links not working...

Have you run link and spell checker???

Apart from above - looks great all round - well done!

Using BT ISDN Highway connection at  64000bps connection speed - Athlon
2000XP Processer - 64 MB Geoforce Graphics Card

Best wishes .... Barrie... Anything else???