[Gloucs] my learning

Mark gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 15:50:00 2003

On 6 Jan 2003, Guy Edwards wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 13:29, Charlie Markwick wrote:
> > I am conscious that my time for learning of Linux is too sporadic. Is there
> > anyone on the list who would be able and willing to offer me a day's tuition
> > based here in Gloucester (paid of course) to improve my knowledge?
>
> Just while you're waiting for someone to volunteer...

well, you did insist!

sorry i would have raised my head earlier, but i just had a muppet of a
server to configure.. *mutters*

Really the issue is just what would you like to know, none of us is going
to claim to know it all (well if they do they arent having a christmas
card..!).

Let us know what you want to be doing and lets see what people can come up
with.
If all else fails im in hucclecote and would be happy to spare a
saturday morning or a sunday (or a saturday afternoon if the beer tokens
are aplenty!)..even an evening or two if nothing else fits.

Hope something emerges!

Mark