[Gloucs] my learning

Charlie Markwick gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 14:34:00 2003

Guy

Thanks for taking the time to reply

No I was not aware of this and it looks very useful. My problem is me, there
is so much to do in a day that I just know that other things will get in the
way. If I can schedule a day with someone else then I shall definately do
that especially if I have paid for it :-)

Sad chap really I guess.

Charlie