[Gloucs] html2ps

Sean Keane gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 16:47:01 2003

Some time around Friday 17 January 2003 16:08, Paul Robertson slipped on =
a=20
keyboard and came up with:

> Had another go today.
> I can't get it to not produce title and toc pages, though ImageMagick
> copes, and produces a multi-page windows bitmap. I can view the bitmap =
with
> "display", and see all the pages, but on Windows, I only see the first.
>
> CSS don't seem to work at all which is a major bummer.
Don't think CSS will

However...
html2ps is a perl script, and contains an error in line 398
 if(open(RC,<$globrc)) {

which should be

 if(open(RC,<$globrc>)) {

at least in my copy.  Run html2ps with no args, and it will report this e=
rror=20
and quit if it's the case with yours too.