[Gloucs] GLUG venue

Paul Broadhead gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jun 7 19:03:01 2003

John McKeown <jmckeown@glos.ac.uk> wrote:

> Went in there, spoke to Lynn - the 4th
> Tuesday, 24th June is available, offer is
> their upper room, 10 pounds / evening.
> It is on High Street in Cheltenham.
>=20
> Feedback please, need to confirm or...

Personally, Cheltenham would be more convenient.  It will probably be
easier to park (if required) too.  =A310 pounds doesn't sound too bad.  Do
we get Internet access included in that too?  We could fund things by
everyone putting in =A31 a meeting; we usually have more people than that.
If money accumulates we could have 'free' nights or use the cash to fund
events like the install day.  May be speakers can attend for free.

Paul

P.S. I was at the Cheltenham Science festival with the kids today.  In
the robots wars tent (our the back of the town hall), there was a chap
warning a debian tee-shirt,  He had a healthy beard too.  It made me
smile anyway.  Hey, may be he reads this list....