Re[2]: [Gloucs] GLUG venue -- may be better to disregard this one....

Mark gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 10 18:08:01 2003

--=-ZJWbUVSlMGKwhkxpVG0x

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 17:34, Francis Barton wrote:

> Oooh, you *are* awful!

I've been called worse..not in such a natural accent tho..

> We could organise a "Penguin Pride" march in Chelt town centre.

"Hello my name is Tux and yes, I AM a Penguin"

I wont make a comment on the BSD Daemon (wth fork)/Tux images that exist
then...

> (Gloucs LUG moves into the future with gay abandon.)

are you sure you have your #define GLUG right there Francis? may need a
redefinition.

> Seriously, it would be great to have a better venue, Cross Keys isn't ide=
al,
> and all those Windows PCs spook me out.

Well, better than the old bell Inn It would have to be said.

*ahem*

--=20
		         Mark
		www.vulndev.org/~mark
   If you know yourself, knowing the enemy does not matter.
		-- Sun Tzu - The Art of War
			(Adapted)

--=-ZJWbUVSlMGKwhkxpVG0x

--=-ZJWbUVSlMGKwhkxpVG0x--