[Gloucs] GLUG venue

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 18:01:01 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 18:03, Mark wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 17:34, Francis Barton wrote:
>
> > Oooh, you *are* awful!
>
> I've been called worse..not in such a natural accent tho..
[snip strange conversation]

so, seriously, what's happening at the next meeting?

John made noises about MySQL and PHP being the subject of his talk.

I like listening to/hecking John but it would be good to hear some
talks from other people as well. Anyone else feeling brave? I can
do a throwaway 3-5 minute talk on some weird program or two I've found.

Incidentally, does anyone still use the glug chat server mentioned before?

<jinxybob posted Nov 25th 2002>
>> I haven't seen an IRC channel for GLUG so I've made one on
>> irc.slashnet.org #glug
>>
>> I thought slashnet was probably the best one to go for. Just thought
>> I'd see if you'd like to use if not I can kill it?
>>
>> Program I've used.
>> Linux : KVirc
>> Win : mIRC
>>
>> If you'd like any help give us a shout :)

Guy