Re[2]: [Gloucs] GLUG venue

Mark gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jun 12 16:29:00 2003

--=-gnsnuc6PXM3QKJOc9v0J

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 16:17, Francis Barton wrote:
> ..
>=20
> Well it *was* #glug on irc.slashnet.org (irc://slashnet/) but it's not
> listed now when you do /list on slashnet. So I think I was lying when I
> said I was on the channel last night - Chatzilla lets you "join"
> non-existent channels.

That would be so people can form their own channels, otherwise IRC would
be somewhat more amusing without any channels to join.. slashnet is a
DIY server AFAIK.

I will log a system into irc.slashnet.org #glug so we have someone/thing
in there if people are going to be using it.

cheers,

--=20
		         Mark
		www.vulndev.org/~mark
   If you know yourself, knowing the enemy does not matter.
		-- Sun Tzu - The Art of War
			(Adapted)

--=-gnsnuc6PXM3QKJOc9v0J

--=-gnsnuc6PXM3QKJOc9v0J--