[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Alex Craddock gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 14:01:00 2003

Trying it, but I'll remind you that I am using the linux 'version' that you
get when you boot from the installation cd, it is only supposed to be used
to change partitions, then you are supposed to type setup to actually
install slackware, the problem i thought was that it didn't spend long
enough installing Slackware, so basically it didn't install it but it said
that it did.  I'll try the other stuff though.