[Gloucs] Problem while installing Slackware 8.1

Alex Craddock gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 17:43:00 2003

Guy: I read your link but I couldn't see how I could use it to help me.  I'm
relatively inexperienced at Linux and often have problems like this
installing it.  So at the moment I am kind of stuck if you all don't know
what to do... I looked on www.slackware.com but couldn't find any specific
support for my problem.  I don't think it is the actual media that is bad,
although it could be.  As a rule of thumb it is better imho to assume that
it is a problem with the setup/my computer before assuming it is a bad disk.