[Gloucs] ADSL (at last)

Dave Addison gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 22 17:50:00 2003

This is a PGP signed message sent according to RFC3156 [PGP/MIME]

--=_Turnpike_XoOnwPBuQi8+4LDl=

In message <001b01c33664$7f02df30$152ca8c0@shitepile>,=20
jinxy1@nildram.co.uk writes
>Do you use eDonkey network or overnet and can you still use web ect if you
>do?

Pass, don't understand the terminology. The router is plugged into Demon=20
ADSL; I have another Draytek dialling in over Freeserve using ISDN and=20
then setting up an IPSEC tunnel and a PC on Blueyonder running FreeSWan=20
which sets up another IPSEC tunnel.
>I have looked at lots of routers and finding out how many conections they
>can handle is not easy. I liked the look of the Vigor as it looks quite
>powerful.
The Vigor is supposed to be able to handle 16 VPNs simultaneously. I'll=20
let you know if I ever get enough connections to prove it one way or the=20
other
--=20
Dave Addison

--=_Turnpike_XoOnwPBuQi8+4LDl=