[Gloucs] Free host with mySQL and PHP

Jill Tovey gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 09:20:01 2003

I did a presentation at Uni a while back where I needed to use a phpbb
which I had hosted with ionichost.  When I went to show everyone the
site, all I saw was a rather cheerful pop-up with something like "I am a
man looking for a woman".  It livened up my presentation anyway.

You used to be able to stop those pop-ups appearing on your site by
leaving an open ended comment (<!--) at the end of the footer data, I'm
not sure if that still works.