[Gloucs] books

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Thu Nov 13 19:56:21 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 23:28, Glyn Davies wrote:
[snip]
> Seriously, is there a meeting this month. Nothing on the website. I've
> missed the last two so I need a fix. I guess we have enough time to
> arrange some talks.

I've changed the site so it says Equals 18th November?

Anyone want to give a talk? If not, now's a good time to put unfair
amounts of peer group pressure on those you want to give a talk. I think
a talk about LDAP would be great :-)

just gonna combine an email
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 21:36, Oli Restorick wrote:
[snip]
> really looking at having two Windows servers on your network.
I've got 6-7 months to come up with it (will do it in the summer break),
so hopefully I'll be able to find an interesting way round it by then.

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 19:41, Gareth Bromley wrote:
[snip]
Thanks for the info, do you use squid a lot? Would you do a talk on it?

Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com>