[Gloucs] GNU/Linux User & Developer magazine

twalker48 twalker48 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 00:17:03 GMT 2003

Hi there,
Sorry to butt in here. I am sure that the answers is comprehensive and all
that but my or is that there is actually a rather good basic networking
guide in Linux Format this month. I found it pretty useful apart from the
main subject it covers but also as it makes use of
$ kdesu kwrite
Which I hade not used before. Just my 2 cents.

Tom

P.S I will get rid of the hotmail address in good time.