[Gloucs] RE: Tues 16th Talk on LDAP.. Where the H*** is

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Sun Nov 30 16:20:07 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 03:12, gloucs at garethr.co.uk wrote:
> Sorry for my RUDE interruption but where the H*** is EQUALS Internet
> Center near... I am planning to come to the Dec 16th Talk on LDAP, even
> though I am in splitting distance from Cheltenham high street I have no
> idea were EQUALS is? Can someone explain for me what shops it's near.

There's a multimap link on the site that should help, its:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&Submit.x=25&addr2=&advanced=&Submit.y=6&addr3=&pc=GL503HL&quicksearch=GL50+3HL
There's a big car park behind it. I can't remember what else is around it but the link should help.

Incidentally apologies to everyone for the mix up last month. For
those that didn't go, I rang up too late to book it, so we stuck
a sign on the door saying which pub we'd go to and then ambled over
to the pub. (Frog and something?) There was about 10-12 of us sat
in the pub in the end.