[Gloucs] september meeting

gloucs@mailman.lug.org.uk gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 19 20:18:00 2003

[snip]
> if you lot keep holding the damn meetings outside Gloucester, I'll neve=
turn
> up.

We moved to Cheltenham because we had too many people for the Gloucester
venue
but the past couple of m
>etings have been quite quiet. We could do the next one
in Gloucester? Probably best to decide pretty soon if it's to be changed.=

Best way is if people speak up. Either Gloucester or Cheltenham, any pref=
erences?

Guy

Hi
I would difiatly prefer Glous if posible, as long as it has wheelchair ac=
cess.

Jim (the new guy) Ashford