[Gloucs] september meeting

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 20 16:00:13 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 20:14, jim_ashford@lineone.net wrote:
[snip]
> Hi
> I would difiatly prefer Glous if posible, as long as it has wheelchair access.
>
> Jim (the new guy) Ashford

Hi Jim,

Gloucester doesn't have dedicated wheelchair access as such but I seem to
remember at least the back entrance (pub garden/car park) not looking like
a significant obstacle. Side entrance has steps as does the front if I
remember correctly. If you have any problems we'll find an alternative venue
for the Gloucester meets, with wheelchair access (I have a few ideas for
venues).

I know what Robert & Diana mean, but I going by the number of requests I
think this month should be at Gloucester (Tuesday 7pm), after that it's
back to Equals for another couple of months.

p.s. Is anyone going to talk about anything? I hope there will be some SUSE
veterans as I've got a few questions to ask. I've managed to install SUSE 8.1
on a DEC Alpha 1200 which I spotted under someones desk at work.

Guy