[Gloucs] september meeting

Mini gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 20 12:59:00 2003

We much prefer Cheltenham. The Gloucester place is to small & we get
disturbed, & the car park has a car exhaust killing sleeping policeman!!

The Equals at Cheltenham has a good room sized room that is easy for the
projector, no interruptions & has a chair lift. They have been good to us &
we should support their organisation. By far the better place. We seem to
have a good attendance there.

So that's two votes for Cheltenham.

Robert & Diana