[Gloucs] september meeting ****note****

Paul Cooke gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 23 22:45:01 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 2:18 pm, Guy Edwards wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 22:41, Guy Edwards wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 21:20, Glyn Davies wrote:
> > > So, is there a meeting tomorrow and if so, where?
> >
> > Gloucester 7pm Cross keys
>
> PROBLEM:
>
> Round the back is being redone or something. Don't bring
> computers/projectors etc. We'll be sat in the main pub section I should
> think.
>
> I think this is the last time we'll use the Cross Keys - it's getting
> further and further from what we need as they redo the place. We should
> look for other venues for the Gloucester meetings.

oh heck... it's Tuesday isn't it... i'm always getting the days wrong...
anyway, I'm stuck at the moment pulling down the latest Knoppix (v3.3, just
out)... and cooking tea... and chasing my youngest to do her homework... and
I've forgotten to arrange a babysitter and she's too young to bring with me
into a pub especially... the perils of being a single parent...