[Gloucs] Meeting Tuesday evening - topics anyone?

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Mon Apr 26 21:47:46 BST 2004

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 23:24, Francis Barton wrote:
> As dutiful visitors to our website www.gloucs.lug.org.uk will be aware, our
> next meeting is now less than 48 hours away.

[snip]

other delights at the meeting will include "tux" the stuffed penguin which my
granny knitted me this weekend. Aparently there were a couple of errors
in the knitting patern she used (I didn't ask if she
submitted a bug report). She also said the large area of black
on tux is a nightmare to knit as it's hard on the eyes (bless).
.png of it to follow on the site soon...

We'll be in a different room this time and I can't garentee buscuits
and coffee like we ended up with the other time.

reasons to avoid guy at the next meeting:
no. 21486 he'll bore you by enthusiastically telling you all about his new Linux network
no. 21487 he'll whinge about how long it's taking to get the VUE center running so you can take the LPI exams without going miles

Jill, thanks for the job info, it's appreciated. Messagelabs are always one of the names I rattle off when people ask about local Linux jobs
(usually includes Fasthosts, Star Internet, Messagelabs, GCHQ etc).

See you all at the meeting