[Gloucs] [Fwd: fstab issues!]

Francis Barton gloucs at lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 29 05:22:48 BST 2004

Er... just picked up this email off the lug.org.uk server - it had been
sent to the wrong address and was just sitting there.

Matthew - hope you don't mind me sending this one on to the list even 8
months after you sent it.

Hope the problem is either already fixed, or soon about to be by someone
responding to the query!

Francis