[Gloucs] Gnome Desktop

jim_ashford at lineone.net jim_ashford at lineone.net
Wed Feb 4 20:13:26 GMT 2004

Is anything happeni
>g while you're waiting?  Is the disk trashing?   Can
you do other stuff like starting other applications?  Have you closed
all other applications before logging out?  If you can have, you run up
a process monitor (like top) to see what's going on?
>n my gnome setup,
the screen kind of dims before the logout confirmation pops up but it
all happens immediately; does that happen for you and if so when?.  Any
further information might help in the investigation.

Paul

Nope not a thing happens, I can move the curser, but that's it, I just have
to sit and wait.
Jim