[Gloucs] Re: gloscat

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Fri Jan 30 22:18:15 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 08:00, John McKeown wrote:
> Yes I agree, it's good.
>
> > I'll be trying to sort it out
> > next week in time for Febs meeting if eveythings ok?

ok it's been allowed, and we get the venue free.  Basically they just
want exact dates off us now so they can timetable the rooms.

Can I suggest we have next one where ever is convenient for Paul R.
(most probably Stroud way) as he's got something substantial ready for
February and Cheltenhams a bit out of his way.

After that are we ok for 3rd Tuesday of each month at Gloscat?
 16th March
 20th April
 18th May
Please scream now if not. Feel free to ask questions / point out errors

You shouldn't have to pay from the car park after 8.30 as the barrier's
up on the car park after then.
You will have to grab a visitors pass from reception, and let me know if
you're bringing a laptop or something so I can sort it out.

Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com>