[Gloucs]SuSE and the Internet :Solved (meetings)

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at hotpop.com
Fri Jul 23 18:05:49 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 13:24, jim_ashford at lineone.net wrote:
[snip]
> I am so pleased to be connected, thank you for all your help and advise.

well done

> ps does any one know when the next user group meeting is.

the place we've used for the past few meetings is kind of going into
sleep mode for the summer (shutting early etc). Can we try for another
venue? I know at least one person had an idea for an alternative venue.

Does someone want to jump in and organise it for August? Would be cool
to see some of the old regulars again too (John M?, Sean? Security Mark?
+ others) if you're out there and can make it.