[Gloucs]SuSE and the Internet :Solved

jim_ashford at lineone.net jim_ashford at lineone.net
Fri Jul 23 13:24:35 BST 2004

Hi Guys
Boy do I feel smug, last night I had a eureka moment, I suddenly remembered
my Fax Modem card from my old Dell laptop.
This morning I popped it in the new laptop and entered my dial up details,
and it worked with no problems, I glad to say I am now connected.
I still don't know why the other modem did not work, I will do some more
Internet research.
I am so pleased to be connected, thank you for all your help and advise.

Regards Jim

ps does any one know when the next user group meeting is.