[Gloucs] Next meeting

Guy Edwards02 Guy.Edwards at gloscat.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 14:57:48 BST 2004

Hi,

Sorry about the Outlook thing...

Shall we have the next meeting as an informal pub meeting seeing as
there's no rush of meeting places being volunteered?

I'd suggest a pub fairly near a main road somewhere between Gloucester
and Stroud, and at a day/time that's not too busy. Maybe a Sunday?

(Offer of free drinks to Mr Iain C. if I can ask you 1001 questions
about how you did ldap, as I'm doing something very similar.)

the system manager.

http://www.star.net.uk