[Gloucs] LPI Testing Center

Jill Tovey jtovey at messagelabs.com
Mon Mar 29 10:06:49 BST 2004

I have just booked in for the 102 and the good news is you can now pay by switch over the phone... unfortunately QA in Cirencester is no longer a testing center for the LPI and so you still have to travel out of Gloucestershire :-)

If anyone else is intrested in taking their LPI, the number to call is 0800 592873 for the thomson prometric center, it costs £63.  You will need to provide them with your LPI number which means you have to first register online at www.lpi.org.  All the info is here http://www.lpi.org/en/getting_tested.html.